Welcome to the ASU Community Link
ASU Community Link is a searchable and up-to-date database of providers who have expertise and experience in working with college students. Providers request to be included in the ASU Community Link and ASU Counseling Services reviews all applications to determine the following:
- Expertise and interest in college student population mental health.
- Licensed and in good standing with their respective Arizona Licensing board.
- Conveniently located to one or more of ASU’s campuses.
- Insurance paneled and/or have sliding fee-scales.
- Are multi-culturally and multi-identity competent.
ASU, the Arizona Board of Regents, and the State of Arizona do not supervise and bear no responsibility for the services provided by any of the individuals or agencies listed.
If you have any feedback about a provider listed below, email ASU Counseling Services about your treatment experience.
Practitioners in the community who would like to request consideration for ASU Community Link can submit an email request here